About Stephanie Venturella:+1.424.407.4118
Washington State University
Stephanie joined Weinberg Gonser Frost in 2022 as Vice President of Operations and Culture. She is passionate about the firm’s people-centered values and focus on helping clients achieve their goals.
Prior to WGF, Stephanie brings a decade of experience in operations management and people leadership, primarily in the financial services industry. She has also worked as a financial advisor where her practice served small business owners and busy professionals.
- National Collegiate Sales Competition – Volunteer Judge
- American Red Cross – Transportation Specialist
- Shepherd Church – Homeless Outreach Volunteer, Youth Group Leader
- Visiting family and friends in her hometown of Portland, OR
- Exploring parks and hikes with her husband and two pups
- Volunteering, international travel, unique workouts, and great coffee